Cure Kids’ Cancer Now! Foundation
Because no child should have to fight to live!
Thank you for visiting CureKidsCancerNow.org.
Cure Kids’ Cancer Now! is a foundation determined to support families who are in the fight against kids’ cancers.
In August 2016, the Angel family formed “Emmi Grace’s Angels” Foundation (501c3) in honor and memory of Emmi Grace Angel – who tragically died from treatment for AT/RT brain cancer. The foundation grew and the mission became even more clear- we need to CURE KIDS’ CANCER NOW!
In August 2019, Emmi Grace’s Angels changed its name to Cure Kids’ Cancer Now! Foundation.
Cure Kids’ Cancer Now! Foundation has 3 missions:
- To fund research designed to treat kids’ brain cancers, especially AT/RT.
- To send kids with cancer “Home for the Holidays in honor of Emmi Grace’s birthday.
- To educate about the truth of kids’ cancers.
We thank you for your prayers and support of the TINY but TOUGH! Together, we will Cure Kids’ Cancer Now!
Cure Kids’ Cancer Now! Foundation is a team of friends, family, and supporters. Team Cure Kids’ Cancer Now! includes our Board of Directors, our Parent Advisory Council, and our Scientific Advisory Council. Together, we fight kids’ cancer. And you! We would love for you to join our team to Cure Kids’ Cancer Now!
*In an effort to be good stewards of all those who support Cure Kids’ Cancer Now! Foundation, the entire team generously donates their time. We are profoundly grateful for the supportive services of time, talent, and treasure.*
- OLDER LUNDY ALVAREZ & KOCH, Attorneys at Law
- Clark Martino, PA – Attorneys at Law
- Hill Ward Henderson
- Dow Sherwood Village Inn
- OMNI Public
- Mike Traina’s Art District
- Congregation Kol Ami-Or Chadash Committee
- Amy Gail Buchman Preschool at Congregation Schaarai Zedek
- Hillel Academy Tampa
- Dwell Home Staging
- National Strategies Public Relations
- TLY Solutions Web Design
Email: [email protected]
Head to “Contact Us” Page