We are so grateful for the support of Amy Gail Buchman Preschool at Congregation Schaarai Zedek!
Many thanks to Preschool Director Jodi Cohen and Cindy Sershen for working with us and helping us to spread the word at AGB!
Thank you also, to our kind friends Jami Smith, Courtney Shellgren, Lauren Mincberg, and Taylor Jones for helping explain our mission and spread the word.
Mostly, thank you to the families of AGB! Your support, generosity, and kind words really help to motivate us! Thanks to you, we sold over 100 shirts and raised over $3,000 to help kids get home for the holidays! We have exceeded our goal of $3,000 for Emmi Grace’s 3rd Birthday and could not be more proud of the families at AGB!
As of September 12, our bin is already full and will be emptied this weekend to make room for additional donations. This is absolutely amazing and we are humbled by the support!
Ways to support our September projects:
- Drop off new kids’ pajamas and comfy pillow cases in the GOLD bin in the courtyard throughout the month of September.
- Purchase a t-shirt by Saturday, September 8 and wear it to school September 26 and 27. ORDERING IS NOW CLOSED
- Wear GOLD this September to show your support for all of the TINY but TOUGH warriors fighting cancer. Talk to people about kids’ cancers.
- Like and follow us on Facebook@EmmiGracesAngels
- Make a tax deductible donation anytime (head over to our “How You Can Help” page.)
In only 2 weeks, the amazingly generous families at AGB FILLED our donation bin with comfy PJs and pillow cases.
We cleared it out September 15 and are so excited that it is filling back up quickly!
PJ and PILLOW CASE drive will continue until September 30.
Thank you AGB Families!